CLEAR is kicking off the month of March by simplifying their CLEAR Internet plan options! They are making it more affordable and easier to order than ever. They've made a number of changes to their previously convoluted selection of plans, including dropping the usage limits for 4G - all of their 4G plans now offer unlimited usage - and simplifying their CLEAR Professional options. You can view all of CLEAR's plans at 4Ginfo.com/clearplans, but below is a basic rundown of the most important changes:
1. "Get One" CLEAR 4G Internet for $40/mo. This plan allows customers to choose either a "Home Modem" or one of the 4G USB modems and provides unlimited 4G access with no speed caps.
2. "Get One" CLEAR Internet+ 3G/4G for $55/mo is provides unlimited 4G access as well as 5GB of 3G access on Sprint's nationwide 3G network.
3. "Basic Home 4G" for $30/mo is a great low-cost alternative to cable/DSL. This is the only plan left with a speed cap - up to 1.5Mbps download speeds and 500Kbps upload speeds.
4. "Get Two" Home and Mobile ($55/mo) or Mobile and Mobile ($65/mo) plans are great for families or companies that need two modems.5. CLEAR's "Pro Office" and "Pro Mobile" plans are similarly condensed.
Of course, things couldn't be quite that simple - customers in the Seattle, Hawaii, Portland/Salem markets have access to different plans than these, so if are in one of those three areas you'll need to review the full list of plans at 4Ginfo.com/clearplans to see what's available in your area!
If you are ready to purchase CLEAR 4G service, you may do so at our CLEAR 4G Order Form.
- Order CLEAR securely from 3Gstore
- CLEAR service plans comparison chart
- Why buy from 3Gstore.com?
- Discuss CLEAR on the 4G Forums